by Lanupdated on May 26, 2023May 26, 2023Leave a Comment on Best Baby Girl Names That Mean “Blessing from God”
Are you soon becoming the parents of a little angel? A baby girl is no less than a blessing and a miracle. Parents’ love is unconditional. They struggle hard to find an exceptionally amazing name for their child. Don’t fear if you haven’t pinned a perfect pick for your baby girl. Here we have gathered blessing names for every faith and nation worldwide. We have provided you with a quick insight into the origin and meaning of every name.
Best Baby Girl Names that Mean “Blessing”
- Alya: It is an Arabic name which means “the one sent from heaven.” People love this heavenly name for their little angel.
- Anna: Anna is a Greek name that means favor, blessing, or grace. This name appears in the Bible. The name is known for its highly blessed meaning.
- Ayah: Ayah is an Arabic name that means miracle, evidence, or sign. It is often pronounced as “Ayat.”This word means “evidence of God’s greatness and existence.”
- Ayamin: This name means blessed and fortunate. It originated from the Arabic language. The name is known for its close connection to spirituality.
- Beatrice: Beatrice is a Latin name. It has a beautiful meaning of “bringer of joy” or a blessing.
- Behati: Behati is an African name that means blessed.
- Bracha: This name originates in Hebrew from the word “barakah,” which means benediction or blessing. Bracha is a good name to connect your baby girl to the family’s faith and culture.
- Camilla: Camilla means young ceremonial attendant.
- Celina: Celina is an Arabic name that means young warrior.
- Chieko: This Japanese name means a child having one thousand blessings. This name will let your child go the extra mile, blessed with exceptional qualities.
- Daanya: Daanya is an Arabic name that means beautiful or gift of God. One variation is Dania, used in the Quran to mean near or close. It means easy access to the fruits of paradise.
- Darina: Darina is South Slavic. The element dar means gift. The meaning of this name is fruitful or gift.
- Diana: Diana is a famous Persian name. Its meaning is “A messenger of wellness and blessing.”
- Dolly: Dolly is an English name that gives a vintage vibe. The meaning of this name is the gift of God. It might be the sweetest choice for your baby girl.
- Dorinda: It is a Greek name which means “A bountiful gift.”
- Elisa: It’s a Spanish or Italian name that means God’s promise. The name is simple yet weighty. It’s a sweet little choice for your cute baby girl.
- Elsa: Elsa is a very popular baby girl name originating from Germany. The name means blessed.
- Elysia: Elysia is both a Latin and Greek name that means “blessed land” or heaven.”
- Emi: Emi is a Japanese name that means beautiful picture or blessed beauty. This name will likely bestow the blessing of beauty upon your beautiful daughter. It’s quite an adorable name for the baby girls.
- Faiza: Faiza means winner and victorious. It’s an Arabic name that blesses your girl with innumerable victories in her life.
- Fajar: Fajar is an Arabic name that means Dawn, first light, or morning prayer.
- Farah: Farah means Glory and happiness. It’s an Arabic name.
- Gia: Originating from Italy, Gia is a cute girl name that means God’s Blessing.
- Godiva: The meaning of Godiva is the gift of God. The remarkable thing about this name is that it includes the word God in it.
- Gracy: Let your daughter be graceful with the name Gracy. It has multiple origins, including Indian, Latin, and English. The meaning is favor, grace, or blessing from God.
- Hadiya: Hadiya is a widely used Arabic name in the Qur. It means guidance to righteousness. This name will induce the blessing of a born leader in your little girl.
- Hanita: Hanita is an Indian name that means divine grace. It also sometimes means happy. Your happy Hanita will love this name for sure.
- Hannah: Hannah is a Hebrew name that means favor.
- Ifah: Ifah means pure. It symbolizes modesty.
- Iman: Iman is a popular Arabic name. It means faith and belief.
- Isadora: Isadora is a Greek name that means gift of Isis. This name has a dignified beauty as it seems both vintage and exotic.
- Iza: Iza is an Arabic name that means “God is my oath.”
- Jaha: Jaha means dignity. Dignity is no less than a blessing. So it’s a perfect name for your baby girl.
- Jia: Jia is a beautiful Arabic name that means lively and sweetheart.
- Kainat: Kainat is an Arabic name that means world or universe. It is very popular among Muslims.
- Karishma: It’s an Indian name that means Miracle, gift, or favor.
- Lena: Lena is an Arabic name. Its meaning is soft and kind.
- Marvel: It’s a Latin and French name that has the meaning of wonder or miracle. The baby seems marvelous with this amazing name.
- Mehr: Mehr is a Persian name with multiple meanings of love, friendship, oath, and covenant.
- Memona: Memona means good fortune and blessings.
- Minha: It is also an Arabic name that means Gift from God.
- Nama: Nama means greeting, gift, and present. It is an Arabic name for girls.
- Ohanna: It’s an Armenian name having that meaning of a gracious gift of God.
- Pelia: Pelia is of Hebrew origin. It means a miracle.
- Sachi: Sachi is a Japanese name that means miracle.
- Talia: Talia is an Aramaic name that means dew of God. It is a very refreshing name to give your beloved daughter.
- Tayja: Tayja is an Indian name. Its meaning is a little gem. Give your girl a chance to shine by naming her Tayja.
- Urfi: Urfi is a short and beautiful name for girls. Its meaning is beauty.
- Vardah: Vardah is an Arabic name that means Rose.
- Winifred: Winifred is a Welsh name that means blessed.
- Xarina: Xarina means princess. It’s an Arabic name.
- Yue: Yue is a Chinese name. It means blessed, pearl, and moon. This name is as pure and innocent as your child.
- Yumna: Yumna is an Arabic name that means success and good fortune. This name will wish your child a successful life ahead.
- Yusra: Yusra means comfort, prosperity, and ease.
- Yuza: Yuza is a beautiful Arabic name that means beautiful.
- Zahi: Zahi means beautiful and glowing. It is an Arabic name that is a perfect choice for your beautiful girl.
- Zoha: Zoha means morning light, sunrise, and light. We all are blessed to have sunrise in our lives. This blessed meaning will bring your daughter’s future to light.
- Zoy: Zoy is an Arabic name that means life. Your girl is blessed with life. This name will be perfect for her.
Your little blessing deserves an inspirational name with great meaning. Hope you succeeded in finding the best baby girl name for your little one. Saving the date you will be receiving this blessing is another amazing idea. Get the name and date of birth of your baby girl engraved on this engraved baby feet necklace.
If the new mom wants to wear a ring engraved with the baby’s name, this engraved baby feet ring will be a wonderful choice for her.
You may also like...
17+ Unique And Special Baby Boy Names That Start With D
30 Cool Baby Boy Names That Start With I
43 Nice English Names For A Baby Girl That Will Sure Impress Your Family And Friends
Leave a Reply
What baby girl name means answered prayers? ›
- Eliana. Meaning: God answers my prayers. ...
- Anayah. Meaning: God has answered. ...
- Arabella. Meaning: Prayerful. ...
- Pernita. Meaning: Answered prayer. ...
- Anael. Meaning: God has answered. ...
- Helen. Meaning: Light. ...
- Vernita. Meaning: An answered prayer. ...
- Chisara. Meaning: God answers my prayers.
Johanna. A variant of the name “Joanna” and means “God is gracious” or “God's gift.”What names mean answered prayer? ›
Arabella is a wonderful name of English origin with several different meanings. It means “beautiful”, “obliging”, “yielding to prayer” and “answered prayer.” This little girl's name is a true wonder, as it incorporates the popular “Bella” but with a unique twist.What baby name means God sees me? ›
Hebrew Baby Names Meaning:
In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Hazaiah is: God sees.
Hazel: Derived from the Hebrew name Hazael, this name means "God sees."What girl name means God's love? ›
Abasiama: Meaning “God love” in Ibibo. Agapi: Meaning “God is love” in Greek. Amadea: Meaning “God's beloved” in Latin.What name means God's daughter? ›
Batya: Hebrew girl name meaning “daughter of God”Which name means God's gift? ›
Hannah (Hebrew) “God's gift to the world” Hansel (Hebrew) “gift from God” Hansvi (Indian) “God's gift” Hibah (Arabic) “God's gift”What name means blessed gift? ›
Carwyn: A Welsh name usually used for boys, Carwyn means “love,” “blessed,” and “gift” all in one.
What girl name means protected by God? ›
Dalia is a Hebrew name that means “protected by God”.What name means heaven sent for a girl? ›
Lulani is closely related to the name Leilani. The name means “sky” , “heaven-sent” or “highest point in heaven”.What name means God saved me? ›
Description: Isaiah derives from the Hebrew Yesha'yahu, containing the elements yasha', meaning “to save,” and yah, in reference to the Hebrew god. The biblical Isaiah, son of Amos, was the most important of the major prophets, with an Old Testament book named for him.What name is blessing? ›
The name Blessing is primarily a female name of English origin that means Divine Gift.What is a name that means blessing and hope? ›
Kibou: Means 'hope' in Japanese. Makas (Mak): Means 'hope' in Hebrew. Benedict: Of Latin origin meaning 'blessed. ' Berwin: Is of Welsh origin and means 'blessing.What baby name means miracle? ›
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, ...What girl name means light of God? ›
Neriah: This beautiful biblical name means “light” or “lamp of the Lord,” and can be used as either a baby boy or girl name.What name means blessing for a girl? ›
Alya/Aaliyah - Greek/Hebrew/Slavic meaning “blessed.” Anna - Hebrew name meaning “grace” or “blessing.” Astrid - modernized version of Scandinavian “Assfrior” meaning “blessed.” Aurora - Latin name meaning “one who is blessed” or “dawn.”What name means precious? ›
Aziza: This name has roots in Arabic and Hebrew, and means “beloved, precious” Bao: From Chinese, this name means “precious treasure” Caoimhe: Pronounced KEE-va or KWEE-va, this name means “gentle, beautiful, precious” Lana: From Old German, this means “precious”What name means God is faithful? ›
Gabriel. This name means 'God is faithful'.
What child's name means God's gift? ›
Theo. This name of Greek origin means "gift of God."What names mean God's gift of hope? ›
Jesse: This is a classic non-gendered name with Hebrew roots that means “a gift of hope.”What is the most meaningful name for a girl? ›
- Darlene: English — Darling; loved one.
- Della: German — Noble; bright.
- Diana: Latin — Moon goddess.
- Eleanor: Greek — Bright, shining one; sun rays.
- Ella: English — Light; beautiful fairy woman.
- Eva: Hebrew — Life.
- Farrah: Arabic — Happy.
- Faye: French — Loyalty; confidence; trust; belief.
Asher is a modern-day name with a biblical twist. Asher, meaning "blessing," was one of Jacob's 12 sons in the Bible.What name means beauty of God? ›
Astrid is derived from the name Ástríðr, which is made up of the Old Norse elements that mean "god" and "beautiful." Astrid has been a Scandinavian royal name since the tenth century, and many people associated it with the Swedish author of the Pippi Longstocking stories, Astrid Lindgren.What name means God is powerful? ›
Godric. An ancient Anglo-Saxon name, Godric means the power of God.What girl name means glory to God? ›
|Tehilla||Girl||Songs of God's glory|
|Thekla||Girl||God and glory|
|Theokleia||Girl||Ancient Greek form of Thekla. It means glory of God.|
Leilani. Leilani is Hawaiian in origin and means 'heavenly flower'.What name means angel of God? ›
Azriel. Meaning “angel of God”, Azriel is actually the name of the angel of death in Islam and some Jewish traditions.What name means the door of heaven? ›
Rayan (Arabic: ريّان or ريان, romanized: rayyān), also spelt Rayyan, is generally a given name of Arabic origin, usually male but sometimes female, meaning "Door Of Heaven”, “Beautifier", "luxuriant" or "plentiful" in Arabic.
What name means saved by grace? ›
Esmond. Meaning: This name means “saving grace.”What name means grace and beautiful? ›
Zayn. Name meaning: Beauty and grace.What name means peace of God? ›
Godfrey comes from the Germanic name Godafrid, which means 'peace of God.
Frances This unisex title holds English roots. It means redeemed or free. Geuel The gender-neutral moniker Geuel dates back to biblical times. Language historians suggest that the name translates into the phrase the redemption of God.What girl name means favor or grace? ›
Grace, a Latin girl's name, comes from the word grâtia and means "favor" or "blessing." Grace is a virtue name that was regularly used by Puritans in the sixteenth century to signify god's love and divine grace.What name means God loves you? ›
Abasiama: Meaning “God love” in Ibibo. Agapi: Meaning “God is love” in Greek. Amadea: Meaning “God's beloved” in Latin. Amadeus: Meaning “lover of God” in Latin.What name means beloved by God? ›
Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah".What Bible name means God's gift? ›
Behold Mathew. This Hebrew name means “gift from God.”What girl's name means joyful? ›
Kalea: A name with Hawaiian origins meaning “joy or happiness.” Lettie: An English name with Latin roots, this sweet name is short for Letitia and means “joy” or “gladness.” Preeda: This pretty Thai girl's name literally means “joyful.” Rena: A musical Hebrew name meaning “joyful melody.”What is a name that means miracle? ›
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, ...
What name means strengthened by God? ›
Ezekiel is a boy's name of Hebrew origin, meaning “strength of God.” Ezekiel is derived from the name Yechezkel, which means “God will strengthen.” Considered one of the greatest prophets of his time, Ezekiel wrote the Old Testament book bearing his name and was among the captives taken to Babylon during the first fall ...